- This tall version of cat mint is wonderful for edging paths.
- Perfect for the mist pastel colour schemes where whites, pinks, greys and blues predominate.
- Hardy, long flowering, undemanding plant.
Spring to autumn.
PLANTS NEEDED PER SQUARE METRE:
Frost hardy, upright perennial with mauve flowers carried above grey foliage.
POSITION & USES:
Plant in well drained soil. Trim plant lightly after a flush and fertilize lightly. Prune in early spring.
(click photo to see)
- Red Can = Plants require little water in hot, dry weather
- Green Can = Plants require deep watering every few weeks in hot, dry weather
- Blue Can = Plants require deep watering weekly in hot, dry weather
Codes are a guide only and watering requirements will be affected by soil type, competition, mulching, wind and many other factors. Try to group plants with the same code in the one bed.